Licensed and Insured / Godberson Landscaping, Medford, NY / Phone / Fax 631-730-3750
Areas of Service: Belle Terre, Centereach, Coram, Farmingville, Holbrook, Holtsville, Lake Grove,
Medford, Miller Place, Mount Sinai,
Patchogue, Port Jefferson, Ronkonkoma, Selden, Setauket, Stony Brook
- Adding mulch reduces the amount of grassy area in your yard reducing both mowing, pollution and water usage.
- Mulch installed
to the proper depth (3” or greater) provides an excellent barrier for weeds and other invasive plants.
- Mulching reduces the amount
of water needed by keeping soil temperatures down, reducing evaporation.
- Mulching reduces the need to use additional soil necessary
for plants to grow.
- Most mulches decompose over time this adds valuable nutrients back into the soil. In essence, mulch is time-released
- Certain mulches—those composed of Cypress, Cedar, or Pine wood are excellent at repelling and controlling a variety of
pestilent insects; such as ticks, chiggers, gnats, etc.
- Most natural wood mulches (non-dyed products) promote an increase in worm
activity which is ALWAYS a good thing in any garden or yard. Worms love to eat the decaying mulch which in turn creates great soil!
- In short, MULCH IS A GOOD THING TO DO! Not to mention that it looks GREAT!
Delivered to your door,
no more bags to carry or mulch to shovel!
Delivery and Installation Available
in addition to black mulch & red mulch we now offer chocolate mulch